Rules and Regulations
1. Photographs you submit must comply with the theme, and Akuvox products should be included.
2. All entries must be original works of the participants, and the photograph must not infringe on the copyrights,
trademarks, moral rights, rights of privacy/publicity or intellectual property rights of any person or entity, and
that no other party has any right, title, claim, or interest in the photograph.
3. Entries must be received as digital files no later than 18th October, 2020 at 16:00 GMT.
4. You retain your rights to your photograph(s); however, by entering the photography contest, you grant Akuvox
unlimited non-exclusive use of high-resolution images for activities in all media, including social media, online
or print, in relation to the contest and all promotional activities without any remuneration being due.
5. Judging criteria includes: ① relatable representation of the theme; ② composition; ③ artistic merit; ④ quality of the photographs.
6. The top TEN shortlisted entries will be posted on Akuvox's Instagram page on 22nd October, 2020, and the best popular award winner will be judged
by the total number of likes on Instagram on 29th October at 00:00 am GMT.
7. The final winners will be announced on Akuvox official website and social media on 30th October, 2020, and the winners will
be notified individually by email for further prize delivery.
8. All decisions of judges are final and binding.
9. By participating in the contest, you unconditionally accept and agree to comply with and abide by the rules and the decisions of Akuvox (Xiamen) Networks Co., Ltd.
*If you have any questions regarding the contest, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Akuvox reserves the right of final interpretation of the event.